Labor Bag Preparation for QMH
- 02-11-2012, 02:16 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- hong kong
Well I wasn't on any other medication and seriously in pain after delivering twins naturally without epidural.The voltaren was a god send.I could barely walk for 3 days because of severe SPD.
The only answer I got from them was that I should see a Physio who would come 4 days later.I was gone home by then. Don't get me wrong I still think that for the price you pay QMH is brilliant but I didnt bring any pain killers the first time and was never given any thing else than Panadol.And yes I did ask.
I wasnt ready to do that the second time. I obviously had asked my private doctor before hand on what to bring and how to take them.My doc had actually given me some stronger meds but didnt use them.
- By Lali07 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2011, 03:45 PM
- By steveholy in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 5Last Post: 04-07-2009, 09:42 AM
- By tomato1234 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2008, 10:25 PM
- By rebekah in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2007, 09:46 PM
- By mamamau in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 10-28-2005, 11:01 AM