Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

11 mths old looking for playgroup / playdates in mid-levels... we just moved to HK

Greenwowo is offline Registered User

Talking 11 mths old looking for playgroup / playdates in mid-levels... we just moved to HK

Hi all,

I am an australian chinese, born in HK but moved to oz when I was young. We have just moved back to HK this week (after working in london then dubai) for hubby's work.
    My 11 months old daughter and I would love to meet some new friends. I am not working so can be flexible with timings. If you are interested to meet up or know of any playgroup around the area please let me know.

Thanks.

goutenmacher is offline Registered User

Hi,

I am French but have been living many years in / out of HK. My son will be 11 months mid march. I'd be interested to meet up or organize a playgroup if you already had answers.

Let me know ...

Bene

Sunshinebaby is offline Registered User

Hi!
    I live in the mid-levels too and would love to connect with other moms. However, my baby is only 3.5 months old so would probably be too young to have a playdate with your 11 month old? I'm a first-time mom so have no idea what is involved in a playdate but just think it will be fun!

TungBB is offline Registered User

My girl is 11 months old. We love to join too if you are meeting.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Greenwowo is offline Registered User

Hi guys,

Should we try to meet up say this saturday 10/3 or anytime during the week is also fine with me. But for our first meet up let's try this saturday 3pm around mid-levels. I will need to look for some baby friendly places, if anyone know of any places pls suggest. Hope to hear from everyone...

Eugenia

kacoak is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenwowo View Post
    Hi guys,

Should we try to meet up say this saturday 10/3 or anytime during the week is also fine with me. But for our first meet up let's try this saturday 3pm around mid-levels. I will need to look for some baby friendly places, if anyone know of any places pls suggest. Hope to hear from everyone...

Eugenia
    Have you been to the children's playground in the Zoo/Botanical Garden? There's an area for younger children/babies to crawl around.

bonita is offline Registered User

I've a 4.5-month-old and a 2-year-old, also living in mid-levels. Would love to meet other moms & bubs in the area.

TungBB is offline Registered User

Meeting around mid-levels is great as that is very convenient for us. However, I am usually busy on weekends, so I have to pass this sat.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast