Hi Everyone,

My name is Debbi Hansen-Lange and I am a first year midwifery student at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. I am doing a school project looking at the pregnancy and birth experiences of expatriate women who have given birth in Hong Kong. This is part of a student project intended to help me and my fellow students learn more about the experiences of giving birth away from home.

I am collecting survey about expatriate mothers who have given birth in Hong Kong. If you are an expatriate mother who has given birth in Hong Kong, and would like to participate in my survey please see this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...QzJ5Y3psekE6MQ

The survey will take about 20 minutes to answer and there are 16 questions. All responses are completely anonymous. Any information gathered will only be shared with my professor and the other students in my class for the purposes of student learning.

This student project has been approved by Dr. Nadya Burton, Assistant Professor in the Midwifery Education Program, within the parameters of the course, Working Across Difference in Midwifery Care. Dr. Burton is acting on behalf of McMaster University. If you have any questions or concerns about this project, please contact myself (deborah.hansen-lange[at]learnlink.mcmaster.ca), or Dr. Burton (nadya.burton[at]ryerson.ca or +1 416.979.5000 ext. 7982).

Thank you,