Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Hi Everyone

superhappy is offline Registered User

Hi Everyone

Hi and congratulations to all the wonderful mums-to-be
    I am due 5th of September with #2. I have a 18 month old daughter. I live in Stanley, but are happy to meet somewhere central.

Hoping to see you soon for a snack.

xristinaki is offline Registered User
    Hi! i am also due 5th of september with baby #2! I have a 3.5 year old boy. :)
    I live in the admiralty/wan chai area. my name is christina.

Wow, Christina
    That is amazing, well done. A very lucky day.lol. would love to catch up with you one day. I have a have someone to look after my daughter from 4 and onward, otherwise we could meet up for a playmate with the kids;-) Which hospital are you going in to?

My name is Cat xx

xristinaki is offline Registered User
    Hey Cat! A big CONGRATS to you too! I'm delivering at Matilda Hospital. My doctor is Dr. Lucy Lord @ central health. How about you? My son is in school from 1-4 every day but I can meet up without him during that time or with him from 4 onwards. My email address is [email protected] in case you want to email me there. I don't check geobaby regularly.
    :)
    Christina
    Posted via Mobile Device

qwert12 is offline Registered User
    Hi Christina and Cat,
    I am due sept 7th for my first child. I would love to meet and chat over your experiences. I live in Central but can meet any where. Any plans to meet soon?
    Cheers
    sera

Suj
    Suj is offline Registered User
    Hi Christina, Cat and Sera,

I'm due at the end of August with my first! so i'm super excited and of course, nervous!
    Would love to meet up and chit chat. I can meet anytime - i live in Mid levels and am flexible with my schedule.

Chat soon!
    Sujata

Hi, I am going away over Easter, so I think it would be great to meet up after Easter as some of you might go away as well;-) Big congrats to you all and have a lovely holiday wether you stay in HK or are going away. At least the weather is getting warmer

Catxxx

qwert12 is offline Registered User
    Hi every one,
    I will be out of HK btw april 17th-May 1st. It would be great if we could meet right after Easter? What do you think?
    Sera

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Scroll to top