Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Need Advices on preparation for our first baby

carang is offline Registered User
    i lost over 20lbs in the first trimesters of my two pregnancies. i couldn't even recite a recipe over the phone without heaving.

during the second pregnancy, i told the doctors how bad it had been, they prescribed something that "took the edge off" and it helped a little with the nausea.

lovelymum is offline Registered User
    I'm 2 month pregnant now and also got started with morning sickness. Every morning, once I got up from bed feel very giddy. My hubby will make a cup of hot milo and feel slight better once I drink the milo. Before we came to HK, my sister who had delivered her baby in Singapore had her postnatal massage done by traditional & holistic postnatal centre advise me to email any quires abt pregnancy or bb to the company founder that will always answer to all clients quires. My hubby also started to sent emails to them about breastfeeding preparations as my sister was so happy that she is successful with her breastfeeding with the support from that company founder. Maybe after my delivery, I would also want to have my postnatal massage done by them since got to know that their therapists will come to Hk if in the month atleast 5 booking they received. Any mothers intrested may visit their website jamumassage.com for more information of their service.

lovelymum is offline Registered User
    I'm 2 month pregnant now and also got started with morning sickness. Every morning, once I got up from bed feel very giddy. My hubby will make a cup of hot milo and feel slight better once I drink the milo. Before we came to HK, my sister who had delivered her baby in Singapore had her postnatal massage done by traditional & holistic postnatal centre advise me to email any quires abt pregnancy or bb to the company founder that will always answer to all clients quires. My hubby also started to sent emails to them about breastfeeding preparations as my sister was so happy that she is successful with her breastfeeding with the support from that company founder. Maybe after my delivery, I would also want to have my postnatal massage done by them since got to know that their therapists will come to Hk if in the month atleast 5 booking they received. Any mothers intrested may visit their website jamumassage.com for more information of their service.

qwert12 is offline Registered User
    I am also now 16 weeks. Whole wheat cheese toasts in the morning along with a glass of fruit juice and Greeen olives helped me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12