Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Which hospital Dr. Cora Ngai working?- High risk Pregnancy

swinging is offline Registered User

Which hospital Dr. Cora Ngai working?- High risk Pregnancy

Hello!
    I'm High Risk Pregnancy with Antiphospholipid syndrome.
    After researching all forums, I figured that Dor. Cora Ngai is recommendable for high risk Pregnancy..
    But where does she work? I want to make a reservation for my 1st check up for early pregnancy.

Please advice!

your help will be much appreciated!!!!

HappyV is offline Registered User
    Hi - I also have antiphospholipid syndrome, and I used Lucy Lord through two high risk pregnancies. However,this was back when Lucy was still doing shared care, and I delivered at Queen Mary Hospital.
    Lucy was AMAZING - and I was so glad to have her, because she was able to correct the nonsense I was often told by the clown on the Junior Obstetric and Hematology staff.....
    PM me if you want more details on how my pregnancies were handled, medicated, treated etc etc
    Good Luck

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    I don't know anything about antiphospholipid syndrome - but I did go to Cora Ngai for my high risk pregnancy (my baby has a congenital condition) and delivered at QMH. She was fantastic at coordinating my care with the public hospital and communicating with them. If you've searched for her, I'm sure you've read that some members of this forum have had bad experiences with her and her bedside manner is sometimes lacking, but in my situation I was very happy with her. I can't remember the name of the building where she works but it is very close to the MTR station, on the corner of that first little lane (theatre lane?) and des veoux rd. I THINK she is on the 13th floor but I could be confused because I also saw Patrick Chan who is in that same building.

TungBB is offline Registered User
    Her clinic is at Tak Shing House, Central. She can help deliver in several hospitals I think. I had mine with her help at Sanatorium
    Posted via Mobile Device

claresaunders is offline Registered User
    My husband and I are expecting our first baby!!! We only moved to HK one year ago and not too sure what hospital to go yet and at this stage, we probably prefer to go to queen mary hospital as i've heard it's really good in case you are having trouble with the labour. But i am concerned i will not be able to lock in to see one doctor throughout my pregency, does anyone know any good doctor in queen mary hospital i can see?