Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Poll: Combi vs Bugaboo Which is better?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Which is better Combi or Bugaboo?

megan2008 is offline Registered User

Which is better Combi or Bugaboo?

Please share your thoughts and experiences as I don't know if the bugaboo is worth the cost but the Combi is so easy to fold and light. I also am looking for a stroller from newborn to 3. Thanks so much.

zcw2011 is offline Registered User

I'm using stokke for 10 months, if you go out most of the time will take MTR, stokke is a good one you can look into it. but if you need to take bus then i won't suggest, cause stokke have 2 parts.
    i like stokke cause it is much higher then rest of the brand which you don't need to band down your body that much and your baby can breath more fresh air as well. it is also easy to move around on carpet too. cause i always see other mom hardly roll their stroller in chinese rest. as it is all carpet!

Biggie is offline Registered User

I have been using my combi for three years. Now my second child is using it so it is durable. My top priority is light weight and single hand open and close so I can take baby out myself and be able to get on taxis, buses, up stairs etc. Also use it for walks almost daily and it is easy to push with single hand too.
    Posted via Mobile Device

mrs
    mrs is offline Registered User

depends on what your activities are & where you intend to go with your bb. I had a used bugaboo bee which was great for going up/down sidewalks (shocks are very good) & using outside of HK but it was way too heavy for me to bring it out to run errands w/bb. I could barely lift it into the taxi trunk - but I'm quite petite so it depends on how tall/strong you are. I got a combi instead and love it - single hand open & close, lightweight,so convenient. Bugaboo requires both hands to close & you have to bend down which is a pain to do w/a bb strapped to your front or lots of groceries in tow. It also doesn't stand upright on it's own after you close it but the combi does.
    If you drive everywhere bugaboo might be ok. We used the combi from 3 mths onwards.

lost is offline Registered User

Went with a combi after receiving advice from friends with children that the top priorities should be lightweight and easy to manage with a single hand (echo Biggie and mrs). Have been using it for over year and agree it's great. Easy to carry around when we travel too.

Ureshii3 is offline Registered User

Got combi for its single-hand use & lightweight since newborn It's been really handy & convenient for travelling too It works so well in HK where space is a common issue Definitely recommend it On a side note, thou my boy is not a pram kid it has also been such a great 'trolley' for bags/shopping bags

sundayz0 is offline Registered User

Which Combi model in particular do the Combi supporters recommend? Thanks!

kam2350 is offline Registered User

Hi there
    I think I'll invest in the babyzen yoyo. It's brand new and quite pricey but the lightest and most compact (to cabin size!) one hand fold pram available at the moment. Mothecare sell the first model for $4k hk but its seat is only suitable for 6mths+. The newborn part of the pram is sold separately but not sure if its available in hk yet. I'll get a friend to post it to me from UK. It's not that much more to buy the 0-6mth part

See link for more info
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=taBPxDUDWNE

BABYZEN? Official website

Happy shopping

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast