Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Helper Food Allowance while we're on holiday

mummymoo is offline Registered User
    Nicolejoy and Carang this is a fair point. I think sometimes when in the throes of an ultra busy day you just kind of go on auto pilot and for me that means audit everything.....my helpers are after all my employees (as I've always yammered on about) and although I don't give them a food allowance I think it's pretty reasonable when I go away and leave them a food allowance for them that this does not get audited. Another thing which will help lighten my load and be better for my helpers! Truly a win-win! Thanks ladies!

leemei is offline Registered User
    Hi,
    I just started to pay food allowance to my DH. We will go on holidays while she chooses to go back to her country to see her family (she will be paid during her holidays. She has been employed less than one year.) Do we still pay her full month of food allowance while we are away and she will be in her country and not in Hong Kong?

rani is offline Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by leemei View Post
    Hi,
    I just started to pay food allowance to my DH. We will go on holidays while she chooses to go back to her country to see her family (she will be paid during her holidays. She has been employed less than one year.) Do we still pay her full month of food allowance while we are away and she will be in her country and not in Hong Kong?
    I would say No, but not entirely sure as have never given an allowance. If you used an agency to hire best to give them a call/
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12