- 03-05-2012, 05:46 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Hong Kong
Nicolejoy and Carang this is a fair point. I think sometimes when in the throes of an ultra busy day you just kind of go on auto pilot and for me that means audit everything.....my helpers are after all my employees (as I've always yammered on about) and although I don't give them a food allowance I think it's pretty reasonable when I go away and leave them a food allowance for them that this does not get audited. Another thing which will help lighten my load and be better for my helpers! Truly a win-win! Thanks ladies!
- 07-26-2015, 09:11 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2014
I just started to pay food allowance to my DH. We will go on holidays while she chooses to go back to her country to see her family (she will be paid during her holidays. She has been employed less than one year.) Do we still pay her full month of food allowance while we are away and she will be in her country and not in Hong Kong?
- 07-28-2015, 11:56 AM #11
- By piper in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-20-2009, 10:53 AM
- By Heikeli in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-12-2007, 06:48 PM
- By Sumei in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2007, 05:45 PM
- By superMaMa in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 06-14-2007, 08:08 PM
- By Avi in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-26-2004, 10:41 PM