Maternity leave in HK and importance of baby bonding in the first few months...
- 03-08-2012, 03:00 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Tai Tam
Try to see how flexible your work can be. Can you work from home or part time after your maternity leave? I'm working part time and I plan to until I can stop pumping. Most local mothers I know do a combo of breastfeeding and formula...although I can imagine drying up early could be an issue. Pumping is hard work, and it's easy to give up without the proper support. Good luck!
- 03-08-2012, 03:11 PM #10
In the US you only get 6 weeks post delivery, but agreed 10 weeks sucks!
I can't think of leaving my baby and she's turning 4 in April!!! ;-)
- By NewMommie in forum Baby TalkReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2010, 07:05 PM
- By kip1 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2010, 12:16 AM
- By kip1 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 12Last Post: 03-10-2010, 04:18 PM
- By premama in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 05-14-2007, 10:16 PM
- By future mommy in forum PreconceptionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2006, 12:20 PM