Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Faust Easter Giveaway - Free Easter Workshop

Editor is offline Administrator

Faust Easter Giveaway - Free Easter Workshop

The folks at Faust International are giving away another free workshop (value $2450) during Easter (April 2nd – 6th).

To enter the Giveaway simply tell us "Why your budding artist would like to join a Faust Holiday Programme?'' (in 100 words or less)

Deadline to Enter March 26th and the winner will be announced on March 27th.

Giveaway Rules:
    - This giveaway is open to children between the ages of 4 - 16. Children must be fluent in English and keen to participate. No previous drama experience is required.
    -This Giveaway is for Entertainment purposes only.
    -Entries accepted from GeoBaby/GeoSchools Hong Kong members only.
    -Only one entry per member.

Click on the attachment for details on the workshops
    Attached Files Attached Files

thanka2 is offline Registered User
    At less than 1-year-old we discovered our son's natural bent as an entertainer. He is happiest when he can make other people laugh. His sense of humor has particularly blossomed this year and he often plays practical jokes on us and ends with, "Mama, that was funny?" As a 4-year-old, his imagination is keen and he enjoys creative play and social interaction. I enjoyed participating in community theatre as a child in the States and would love to give my son the same opportunity in Hong Kong to experiment and develop skills fitting this side of his personality.
    “Many women have described their experiences of childbirth as being associated with a
    spiritual uplifting, the power of which they have never previously been aware …
    To such a woman childbirth is a monument of joy within her memory.
    She turns to it in thought to seek again an ecstasy which passed too soon.”

~ Grantly Dick-Read (Childbirth Without Fear)

Mother of Two
    JMW, boy, born November 29, 2007, 9:43 pm, USA
    MJW, girl, born March 17, 2011, 4:14 pm, HK

marie313 is offline Registered User
    My 5 year old daughter is a natural drama queen! A good example would be when her baby sister broke her toy, instead of crying or shouting, she put the back of her hand to her forehead and said, "Mummy, i just can't cope with this behaviour any more!!!"
    She loves singing and dancing and knows all the songs from Grease by heart. I would love for her to have an opportunity to further her skills and learn from the masters at Faust!

kidkidbb is offline Registered User
    As my 5 year-old son has enjoyed a few Faust show (Stick Man, The Gruffallo's child, Room on the Broom), he really loves to take part in a drama play. He even made his own props after he has been to the play.....with his paper, paint and sticky tape, he made his own stick man. He absolutely loves dancing and acting. With his 2.5 years ballet dancing experience on stage, he is more keen on acting.

It is my belief that being trained in drama course enhance kids' communication skills, interpersonal skills and last but not least, increase their confidence. We hope that he is lucky enough to have this special opportunity to investigate another wonderful world in front of him through drama learning!!!!

Jeztrac is offline Banned

Faust Easter Giveaway Entry

My daughter’s best friend has been a student at Faust and she has raved about it to us. I hope joining Faust over the holidays will give my daughter a chance to see the excitement and enjoyment she can experience through acting. I think good drama classes can really help children overcome shyness and teach them how to explore the craft of story telling from a completely different viewpoint. Thanks! Tracy.

kamkam is offline Registered User
    Why your budding artist would like to join a Faust Holiday Programme?

My two sons, aged 9 and 6, have been always performing different entertaining roles at home, from a doctor, fireman.....to a farmer, scarecrow........ they are having good potential which could be further explored and developed by an excellent coaching programme. Faust would be their first and best choice!

Editor is offline Administrator

And the winner is...

GeoSchools member southsidefam. Congratulations! Please check your private message for instructions on how to claim your prize.

Thanks to all others for your entries.