Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Any Mum looking for a playground in Kowloon

Butterscotch is offline Registered User
    hi there, i have an amost 8 months old baby boy too and would love to play. i would also like to join your next meetup!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    forestplaza likes this.

Tristan97414 is offline Registered User
    Hong kong
    Hello MuClement, we love to meet up for play group. Our boy Liam is one year old. We live in kln as well. So pm me for details.

Caraleya is offline Registered User
    Hi everybody

We arrived last week with my husband and my baby boy here. My baby boy is 18 months old and we live in TST. I m looking for friends for him ^.^ Anyone interested ?

Posted via Mobile Device

HK Foodie is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    I go to USRC on Gascoigne Rd. They have a playgroup that runs from 9.30-11.30 every Tues & Fri morning. It costs $70 for 1 child & (I think) $95 for 2 children. You don't need to be a member. In fact, most of us are not.

It doesn't matter what time you arrive or leave. Sometimes people stay for the full 2 hours or just half an hour - whatever works for you.

You just go & pay at reception & they will tell you where to go. It is run by a lovely lady named Nicola.

It is quite informal with an indoor air conditioned area full of toys to play with (& an area to get a cup of tea, coffee & a biscuit) & a large outdoor area with swings, jungle gym, sand pit, cars to ride, etc. The children can play where they please. The only organised part is the last 10 mins where we sing some songs with the kids.

It is also a really great place for new Mums to meet some friends! You should definitely come along - especially in these hot summer months when it is just too hot to go to outdoor playgrounds.

By the way, there is an unwritten rule that you don't bring helpers along. And they are shut during T3 & above.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12