Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Free international shipping for iherb.com orders, ends 31 Mar

trttrt is offline Registered User

Free international shipping for iherb.com orders, ends 31 Mar

Just in case anyone has supplements, vitamins, baby food, etc to order from iherb.com, they are having free international shipping till Mar 31st.
    I usually get childlife vitamins, barlean's kids DHA, nature's way sambucus, happy baby yogurt melts and puffs for my kids. And Avalon organic shampoo, toothpaste and all my vitamins from here. They carry very delicious and fresh nuts from now foods as well. Our favorites are macadamia and organic walnuts. If you are not an iherb customer yet, you can get additional usd5 off by keying in my code LIM128 at checkout.
    I love online shopping and this is one of my favorite websites cos it has cheap intl shipping. I am okay with my orders taking about two weeks to come cos I see these brands carried in the stores in HK for far more.

evgreen is offline Registered User
    Thank you!! I love shopping for this kind of stuff...now if only wholefoods delivered internationally...

JL168 is offline Registered User
    Waw, thx so much!!! I will definitely check it out tomorrow!

Ooh, just went to iherb to order some stuffs and found out that we can get free shipping with just usd40 this month! ;) shop along!!

lennox8 is offline Registered User
    Don't iherb.com only do transactions in USD? I only have a HKD visa. so there will be a charge by HSBC right? notice that there is also a delivery charge :(

rani is offline Administrator
    The shipping is fairly reasonable. They accept HK credit cards. Placed an order last week and received it a couple of days ago.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

Hey, the promotion expired March 2012.

Iherb is in USD but like all online shopping, you can use your hkd HSBC card and will be charged in the hkd equivalent.

Since the amount spent is unlikely to be in the thousands or more, I would imagine the fx risk to be minimal. Besides, the savings in ordering vitamins from Iherb does justify the slight fx difference.

Shipping is now a flat USD4 for all orders above USD40.

For your first purchase, you can get USD5 off purchases less than USD40, and USD10 off purchase more than USD40 if you enter my code LIM128 at checkout. http://www.iherb.com?rcode=lim128

Have fun!

Hi, just wanted to share that there is a May promotion going on right now. Time to stock up on vitamins and groceries from iherb!

May Special: Extra 5% off for orders below $60 and 10% off for orders over $60.00! Ends Friday, May 31st, 2013.

This is on top of the discount first-timers get for using my code LIM128 at checkout.

You will get usd10 off for orders above usd40 and usd5 off orders below. I get a small perk too.