Breastmilk collection shells
- 03-24-2012, 09:50 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
the most important part is to eat, sleep and drink plently of liquid....if you don't have enough sleep or worry too much, nothing is going to be produced...
Don't worry about you don't have enough milk.. your baby is only 2 weeks... her/his stomach is very small...
I still remembered when my baby is 1 or 2 weeks old.. his month is very small.. for me, I was lucky that we have infant liquid formula and I fed him by feeding tube....don't give up.... keep trying and will have more supply eventually.....My baby is 6 months now and I am still feeding him my own mama milk.
- By rs2000 in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-18-2010, 04:16 PM
- By Buckeroo in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2010, 08:48 PM
- By rani in forum Everything ElseReplies: 16Last Post: 11-27-2009, 07:23 PM
- By miaka in forum Family HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2008, 04:37 PM
- By mea in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2008, 06:24 PM