Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Looking for Cantonese or Mandarin speaking tutor/nanny in Sai Kung area

MaggieMae is offline Registered User

Looking for Cantonese or Mandarin speaking tutor/nanny in Sai Kung area

Hello,

I have two children ages 3 and 5 who both go to English speaking schools. I would like them to learn Cantonese or Mandarin and am looking for someone who could come to our house in Sai Kung and play with them for a couple of hours a day after school. If anyone knows of any tutors in the Sai Kung area, please let me know. Thanks!

Hi, I am a native Chinese teacher and have taught Chinese in schools and learning centers for over 5 years in HK and Australia. I have taught students from CDNIS, ISF, HKIS and YCIS for 4 years and are quite familiar with their curriculum. Some of my children just got exceeding in their tests (the only one their class). I hold a Bachelor degree in Language Education and a certificate in psychology.

Besides, for beginners, I can show parents the syllabus of a 1-year Mandarin Programme. I prepared this one for a learning certer and it seems work for 80% of the beginners.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me. Thanks.
    Olivia

forismummy is offline Registered User
    My nanny is great, just send you a pm!!

spudaussie is offline Registered User

Red face language exchange

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    Hello,

I have two children ages 3 and 5 who both go to English speaking schools. I would like them to learn Cantonese or Mandarin and am looking for someone who could come to our house in Sai Kung and play with them for a couple of hours a day after school. If anyone knows of any tutors in the Sai Kung area, please let me know. Thanks!
    Is my first time on Geobaby. I also live in Sai Kung. I am Chinese and my husband is English. We have one boy 3.5 yrs. If you are interested, we can make a Cantonese or Mandarin Playdate after school. Pls send to PM.