Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Central, Hong Kong

JL168 is offline Registered User

Central, Hong Kong

For all people who are familiar with the Hong Kong station: I'd like to know which exit allows me to go down to Des Voeux Road (or Queen's Road Central area) WITHOUT having to walk stairs. I have walked around the IFC and Exchange Square for about 45minutes and could not find any exit that didn't have stairs blocking me! I have tried going to several floors within IFC, but couldn't find any... :( And as you know, pushing a stroller is not a joke!

Thanks a lot in advance!

howardcoombs is offline Registered User
    Happy Valley
    I recall (cant remember which one), at least one of those stairs has a disabled ramp on them for wheelchair access.
    Alternative : take the elevator up to 2nd floor, get on the walk way and when you get to Alexandra House (or similar) take elevator down.

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    North Point
    World Wide House has a lift exit, if you walk through HK station to Central station and exit after the travellators.

Alternatively, if you exit IFC at Exchange Square, there is a ramp right in the middle which connects up with the walkway which goes through Chater house. I think that World Wide House exit is easier though. I think it's Central station, exit A from memory - but there are signs to the wide gate etc...