Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chemical-free soap, shampoo, and conditioner

lumiere is offline Registered User

Chemical-free soap, shampoo, and conditioner

I was watching "Bag It, The Movie" last night and got freaked by the amount of chemicals we are exposed to on a daily basis... BPA, Phthalates etc...

Anyone has recommendations on organic and chemical-free daily care products I can get in Hong Kong? I'm looking to replace my current shower gel, shampoo and conditioner...

Thanks!

lalligirl is offline Registered User

I use Sukin products. I get them from Watsons. i get their shampoo, conditioner, face wash & facial scrub.

I used to use A'kin, but i haven't been able to find them for a while - i used to get them at SaSa. I like the A'kin shampoo better than the sukin but the other products i like equally.

Lali07 is offline Registered User

Wellcome and 360 have a range of more natural products, but whether they really are free of harsh chemicals I'm not sure. Pure extra virgin coconut oil is great for skincare, and there are many great DIY recipes for hair care using such things as apple cider vinegar and baking soda. There is a small business in HK making all natural laundry soap, http://www.facebook.com/SqueakyCleanHongKong. Further afield, iherb ships to HK, and the shipping is worth it if you're ordering a lot, especially things that are so expensive in HK. Good luck!

evgreen is offline Registered User

Burt's bees has great chemical free products! I use a lot of their products...mannings in IFC or watsons in pacific place carries a wide range of Burt's bees.

hknanny is offline Registered User

Body shop !! Not fancy but does the job and you can find shampoo without chemicals, sulfate, paraben etc without paying a fortune for it ..

dressuphk is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by lumiere View Post
    I was watching "Bag It, The Movie" last night and got freaked by the amount of chemicals we are exposed to on a daily basis... BPA, Phthalates etc...

Anyone has recommendations on organic and chemical-free daily care products I can get in Hong Kong? I'm looking to replace my current shower gel, shampoo and conditioner...

Thanks!
    Is it necessary to use chemical free? sorry I didn't know that... Have been using skin products and make up as usual... is it bad for the BB?

claresaunders is offline Registered User

Thanks ladies for reminding me. I should proably go shopping this weekend to replace all these products i am using. I have stopped wearing make up etc...but i dont know if shampoo, conditioner and facial stuff needs to be replaced too...i've heard of johnson and johnson for babies...should i use that?

dressuphk is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by claresaunders View Post
    Thanks ladies for reminding me. I should proably go shopping this weekend to replace all these products i am using. I have stopped wearing make up etc...but i dont know if shampoo, conditioner and facial stuff needs to be replaced too...i've heard of johnson and johnson for babies...should i use that?
    I actually read that it's safe and no problem to use your regular products as long as they don't contain lead or other poison. I would say Body Shop has always been a good choice... they are quite natural

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast