Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Hi Everyone

yikes is offline Registered User
    Hi - I'm due end of October and would love to meet up with other mums to be. I live close to Central. Keep me updated with any meetups.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Rm1
    Rm1 is offline Registered User
    Hi,
    I'm due in Nov with my first and would love to meet other mothers to be. Let me know if anything is organised.

dodomansai is offline Registered User

Smile

Hi Girls,

I am due 30th of October with my first little one. I live near Tai Hang/CSWB. I hope we meet up some time to have lunch and chat. Is anyone doing the Natural Birth course at Annerley? I am starting mid-June. All the best to u all! Dorothee

KathyKitzis is offline Registered User
    Hi all, due in November with baby no.3 (first twins) and missed out on all this baby group stuff last time so looking forward to it this time round. Let me know about any meet ups

superhappy is offline Registered User
    Hi we are having a meeting on the 17th of May 7pm for dinner in central. If any of you are interested in joining, then please pm me, as I don't check Geobaby reguarly. There should be around 10 of us, so far ;-)

Alabaster is offline Registered User
    Hi - I am also due 1st week Oct with my 2nd. My 1st is almost 2. I work full time. I'd love to join dinner on 17th if we week doesn't get too crazy.
    Posted via Mobile Device

aap
    aap is offline Registered User
    Hello,

I'm due December 22nd. At week 8 now, but Dr. started contacting hospitals at week 4 and still no private hospital confirmation - all are saying they beds are full for December. Anyone else having the same difficulty? Not sure if the public hospitals are full now too? I've heard the public hospitals are very good, but Dads cannot stay with you or the new baby, which is disappointing.

DeniseOmalley is offline Registered User
    Hi Rm1,

I'm new to Geobaby and quite new to Hong Kong too. I am due around mid November with my first baby also. Would love to meet you and other mums out there. I'm at the Western end of Hong Kong island, drop me an email [email protected] look forward to hearing from you and hope all is going well.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Scroll to top