Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Hi Everyone

Mama 2012 is offline Registered User
    Hi!

I'm a first time mama-to-be, due late Oct.

I recently moved to the south side but happy to meet in Central for coffees/lunch. I will be in town from 1pm next Tues 4th or anytime after 11am on Wed 5th if anyone is keen to meet up? Alternatively, can meet in Stanley if there are any south-siders keen to meet up?!

First timer is offline Registered User
    Hi all
    Does tomorrow suit for meeting for coffee for mums to be or would Tuesday be better?

ginahertel is offline Registered User

Third Times the Charm

Hi Ladies - I am expecting our third child end of November. I am interested in meeting up, particularly with second (or third or fourth!) time moms as we, as a group, have some pretty unique challenges (like finding the time to meet up!), as well as moms-to-be living on the Western side of the island (we live in Pok Fu Lam), and Christian mommas. Please PM me if you would like to meet up and please keep me posted on any gatherings. My e-mail address is [email protected]. Also, I have participated in a baby group before and found that a yahoo group e-mail distribution list is the best way to stay in contact (so we all don't have to become list lurkers!). If someone wants to start one, please feel free to add my e-mail address to it. I am happy to start one as well if people would be interested (and if I can remember to come back to this forum!) Blessings, Gina

ginahertel is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by First timer View Post
    Hi all
    Does tomorrow suit for meeting for coffee for mums to be or would Tuesday be better?
    Hi First Timer, Tuesday would be better for me. Gina

Hi Deduja
    I won't make it in this afternoon but would tomorrow suit you instead in Central? 2pm?

Hi Gina, Mama2012, Deduja, would tomorrow afternoon suit then, say 2pm in Central? We can go with Deduja's suggestion of Red Bar in IFC unless anyone wants to suggest an alternative?

deduja is offline Registered User
    Hi mamas!

Yes let's meet tomorrow ( Tuesday) at 2 in red bar.

SLPmom is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies. Just back in Hong Kong after a 3 month trip home. I'm a first time mom expecting my baby girl December 28th. I would love to meet up with other moms-to-be!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Scroll to top