Nursery / Nanny in Hong Kong
- 04-12-2012, 10:35 AM #9
i think, charade you are looking at the kindergarten section. EDB voucher cannot be used for creche facilities, ONLY for kindergarten, once the child has reached a certain age.
both of my kids had a voucher that we used to apply for their local kindergarten. Our fees for the whole day are much less than $17,000/year... we only pay $7000/year ($700/month) for our daughter's whole-day kindergarten (8am-5:30pm)
- 04-12-2012, 10:44 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
Ah, interesting... quite expensive for newborn to 2 years. But workable if you've got 3-5 year-old especially with the extended hours not being so expensive. Again, this is for parents who don't want a helper for whatever reason.
- By tali_b in forum EducationReplies: 13Last Post: 01-25-2012, 09:13 AM
- By DB1 in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2011, 03:28 PM
- By eplo19 in forum Baby TalkReplies: 23Last Post: 12-24-2009, 04:15 PM
- By Jay in forum EducationReplies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2008, 11:07 AM