Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Any commends of Dr William So for delivering baby/ check up?

Dancehall is offline Registered User

Any commends of Dr William So for delivering baby/ check up?

Dr So is helping me for IVF and I just confirmed bingo.He is only deliver in hk side. Is it better to keep my ivf doctor for check up later?? My husband feel more safe as he know my case better and we duno another doctor.for me, I feel he is expensive,check up $1200+ each time not included other stuff, delivery price$25000-$40000....$$$$$$$$$$
    Also, wanna know which hospital should I choose?

Is it private hospital is not as good as public to handle twins( not yet confirmed it's twins, but it's possible for me to hv)

I really want a good skill doctor if I need to open my tummy, I don't want a huge scar, Whats the minimium size of scar u guys have?( I have no idea what to expect, I don't want to be over thinking, hahahaa)

charade is offline Registered User
    His consultation (I assume with sonogram) and delivery price does not sound much more than other HK Island (and even some Kowloon) private doctors. Can't comment on whether private is good for twins but public does have very good neonatal emergency facilities.

For a c-section in public, they do have junior doctors performing it - but always with a senior doctor present - and I feel my scar is bigger than some of friends who went private. But honestly, it's below the bikini line and has healed really well so I don't think that's more a cosmetic issue and not a big deal.