- 04-20-2012, 05:56 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- hong kong
To evgreen: why is Leung being shortsighted? Surely it's the fault of the CURRENT administration to allow this situation to spin out of control, and an entire medical tourism industry to ensue, leading to arguably misguided health infrastructure to be established (at the expense of the local requirement). As i said earlier, there is probably enough capacity for the local market.
In a way though Jt06 is right..banning pregnant altogether will likely lead to ongoing 'hide outs'. The real issue is how to address the right of abode in law.
- By TheQuasimother in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2011, 09:50 AM
- By chini in forum PreconceptionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2011, 03:14 AM
- By rani in forum News and IssuesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2010, 09:50 AM
- By reei in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2007, 03:33 PM
- By zeek in forum Family HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 05-11-2005, 12:15 PM