- 05-12-2012, 10:41 AM #9
It's not absolutely necessary to register - if you show up with a HKID card in labour, you'll still get a bed and be admitted etc - BUT you'll need to take medical history etc and while you're in labour, it will be more difficult than just being admitted and that's it. Honestly though, the chances of needing to go to a public hospital are small so up to you if you want to pre-register or not.
- By matrix1 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 25Last Post: 05-04-2010, 09:46 AM
- By ladypilot in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2007, 11:39 AM
- By Bubbly in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 28Last Post: 03-27-2007, 04:57 PM
- By super in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 01-17-2007, 04:10 PM
- By ec822 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2003, 11:43 PM