Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Bilingual nanny and family Chinese tutor

purplelike is offline Registered User

Bilingual nanny and family Chinese tutor

Hi, is anyone here going to hire a bilingual nanny or a Chinese tutor? My family is leaving this summer and therefore will terminate the contract with our nanny soon. Christina is very responsible and experienced :). She's an expert in Chinese cuisine and Italian food!

As for our Chinese tutor, Vivian, she has worked for us for almost 2 years. She's very easy-going and professional, haha, better than me. She comes every weekday morning and plays with my 3 years old. One hour on Chinese, one hour on music and one hour on sports. My husband and I are half Chinese and half Japanese/American, so we decided to hire a Chinese tutor for our girl when she was very little.

If you are interested in our nanny or tutor, just pm me and I will send u their contact information.

BBC
    BBC is offline Registered User

Interested and would like more info.

Hi There,

Yes I would like more information on your Chinese Tutor. Please provide me with her contact details so that I can find out more.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by purplelike View Post
    Hi, is anyone here going to hire a bilingual nanny or a Chinese tutor? My family is leaving this summer and therefore will terminate the contract with our nanny soon. Christina is very responsible and experienced :). She's an expert in Chinese cuisine and Italian food!

As for our Chinese tutor, Vivian, she has worked for us for almost 2 years. She's very easy-going and professional, haha, better than me. She comes every weekday morning and plays with my 3 years old. One hour on Chinese, one hour on music and one hour on sports. My husband and I are half Chinese and half Japanese/American, so we decided to hire a Chinese tutor for our girl when she was very little.

If you are interested in our nanny or tutor, just pm me and I will send u their contact information.

gins is offline Registered User

have just pm you, thanks!

Peanut Butter is offline Registered User

Hi! I'm a bit late on this thread, but I was wondering if your Chinese nanny is still available? Thanks!

WinnieM is offline Registered User

Hi purplelike I am interested in both your nanny and tutor. Can you send m their contacts please? Many thanks!

LindaS is offline Registered User

I'm very interested in getting a Chinese tutor for my 3.5 year old daughter. Can you share the contact details please?

daddysprincess is offline Registered User

Your tutor has a sweet job!!!! I wish my students' parents would hire me for 3 hours straight. So much easier without all the commute ! I hope she can find another sweet job =)