- 08-07-2012, 12:28 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Hong Kong
Pips is very good. We are extremely pleased with it, so are the other parents we know. Happy to send you their weekly newsletter to give you an idea of what the children do. Great campus.
- 11-16-2012, 07:09 PM #18
My son is in boarding school in the UK and it is comparable to some of the kindy fees here in HK. Sheer madness. I think my daughter is going to the local stream as she already has native level English at home. I certainly want her to be proficient in Chinese.
- By Blee in forum Everything ElseReplies: 20Last Post: 12-03-2010, 06:18 PM
- By OX Jess in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 03-24-2010, 11:21 AM
- By crystal88 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 02-25-2010, 11:29 PM
- By Gataloca in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 10Last Post: 01-20-2010, 10:16 PM
- By Avi in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 39Last Post: 04-04-2005, 02:08 PM