Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Need experienced nanny

Iansg is offline Registered User
    Happy Valley

Need experienced nanny

Need recommendation for an experienced nanny to a 5 years old boy urgently.

Please PM your recommendation. Or any reputable agency to hire?

Thank you!

mai1229 is offline Registered User
    hong kong
    Dear Sir and Madam,

I am 37-year-old from Taipei Taiwan. I moved to Hong Kong when I was 6, and left Hong Kong to other places with my family. I moved to San Francisco, California in 1998 for 7 years and finished my BA degree at Academy Of Art University. I am a well-organized, easy going, open-minded and a responsible person whom works well with diverse cultures at all levels. I am currently working as a Full Time Mandarin Tutor, giving private lessons to students who attend HKIS and CIS and also working as a part-time Mandarin Nanny.

I am fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese, Taiwanese and English. I have a 7 years old boy who is now living in the States. I believe that my experience, people skills and teaching skills will compliment your needs. I am a HKID holder and I do not have criminal record. I have a CPR and First Aid Certificate for Infants and Children.

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested or have questions at [email protected]

hknanny is offline Registered User
    Call Shirley Robinson from rent A Mum at 25234868 if you want a English speaking nanny ([email protected])