Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

need a caring and honest helper starting from July, can you please recommend?

2mums is offline Registered User

need a caring and honest helper starting from July, can you please recommend?

Dear all,
    I am looking for a honest and caring helper starting from July. I can pay higher salary if the person is really suitable. I need the helper to care 2 boys aged around 3ish. Knowing how to cook for children is very important and play with kids. Kids will go to school from sep this year.

I am really struggling with finding a right person. so any recommendation would be greatly appreciated!

Mieka is offline Registered User
    Hello, we are leaving hong kong next week and our helper is great. We have a 7 month old so younger than your boys but she knows more about kids than I do and is also a better cook, cleaner, ironing etc! If you want her details or any questions send me a message. I'm so sad I can't take her with us!!

so818 is offline Registered User
    My helper's niece from the Philippines is looking for job in Hong Kong as a domestic helper. My helper is a very honest and caring person and she claimed her niece to be the same. Her niece is a mother of two kids and has worked for domestic help before. You may PM me if interested.

2mums is offline Registered User
    Thanks Mieka and So818 and sorry that I have not replied earlier. I have not on the forum for few days as busy with kids. I have already send you PM. If your helpers are still available. please PM .

I am still looking and the start date of the helper is the end of the July/1st of August but a bit of earlier could be accepted too as I can arrange it a bit.

Many thanks!!