Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

play ground for 18m TST? Pediatrician recommandation?

emmaenmei is offline Registered User

Cool play ground for 18m TST? Pediatrician recommandation?

Hi all,
    We just moved to Hk. We have a 18m old girl and is expecting another one in 5weeks, I would like to find my daughter playgroup/mates in TST area. Also I want to ask recommendation for Pediatrician in the area and what is the avg charge for per consultation? please let me know. Thanks!

vwswb is offline Registered User
    Hi we live in hung Hom close to waterfront, so it's only a few mins away from tst. We moved here at end of 2008 and our little girl is now 19 mths. Was meeting some mums previouly but now they
    All loved Love to meet if u r still interested.
    Posted via Mobile Device

fafreak is offline Registered User
    with a second on the way, you may wish to put your older child into a formal playgroup (or as I call it, school) - it will give you some time with the new addition, give her a regular activity, and result in good learning. My children, ages 29 months and 14 months, both go (the older since he was 18 months and the younger since age 1) and I'm very pleased with their interest in the alphabet, singing, dancing, etc. Your daughter would have to go with an adult but mine just go with my helpers. Just an idea to consider . . .

as for doctors, we see Dr. Mark Chan on HK Island. His consultation fee is on the higher end at $1000 but we do like him. Just google Dr. Mark Chan clinic.

wanyin is offline Registered User
    Our children sees Dr Roy Wong in causeway Bay. He speaks fluent English and is very very good with children. He doesn't over prescribe his meds. He charges $300 per consultation. Highly recommending !!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device