- 06-05-2012, 09:28 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- South District
I take my two year old to OP 2-3times a month since it's close by. If you go, woud advise you to do go early, like 10am when it opens.,,do the aquarium, panda and then kiddy rides, then venture on the train to the other side. There you can have an early lunch and then come back on the cable car, on returning, you can stroll through "old HK street" which is fascinating for kids and adults alike. By doing that you avoid the ling queues for the train/cable car. It's fun!
- 06-06-2012, 09:39 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- Hong Kong
We have taken our 2 year old to OP a few times and he loves it. We take him to the kiddie playground area that has the carousel, kiddie train, bouncy castle and playground equipment and also to see the panda. In the kiddie area, you often don't have to wait for the rides. He was scared of the aquarium though as it is dark.
We also took him to Disney once but there were lots of tears as he was terrified of the parade (too noisy) and the boat ride (scary animals and loud noises). We won't go back to Disney for another year or two as he was also really unhappy with all the queueing up for rides and it was such a lot of work for us to entertain him for 15-20 minutes while waiting for each ride - he kept trying to run away while we were waiting!
- By nicolejoy in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2011, 10:07 PM
- By uhha64 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 8Last Post: 08-18-2011, 02:11 PM
- By bbT in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2011, 12:44 AM
- By asdasd in forum Everything ElseReplies: 10Last Post: 03-08-2009, 06:54 PM
- By MommyTo3 in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2008, 08:31 PM