Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Any mums in Sai Kung area or around? Moving over with 1 and 2 year old boys x

Em B is offline Registered User

Any mums in Sai Kung area or around? Moving over with 1 and 2 year old boys x

Hi all. Moving to Sai Kung, HK the first week of July. Would really like to meet other mums in or around the area? Husband starts work within 3 days or arriving so want to get out there and see whats about and familiarise myself and little ones with the place. Would be great to met others who have been in or are in the same boat. Have 2 little boys aged 1 and 2 that are used to being quite busy at home with family and friends. Have travelled alot and lived abroad before the boys were born but is now a bit daunting with 2 babies. Any advice or help would be much appreciated. Look forward to hearing from other mums.

Em x

Milne is offline Registered User
    we have a 6-month-old girl who's already able to crawl. would love to bring her to the beach more often in summer. just drop me a note (PM) after you've moved in if you're interested. we live in clear water bay and where are you moving in exactly?

Em B is offline Registered User
    Yeah that sounds great. The boys love the beach and love to make friends so will take you up on that invite. Not sure of exact address, will let you know. How long have you been there?

Liquorice is offline Registered User
    Hi. I have an 18 month old who is handful enough. A 1 and a 2 year old sound like hard work! Happy to meet up also when you get here.

carang is offline Registered User
    i'm in sai kung, too. i have been in hk for 17 years and in sai kung for the past 5. my kids are older (5 & 7), but if you have any questions, i'd be happy to help.

Milne is offline Registered User
    Em B, we have just moved in for a few months so we're new to the neighbourhood too. we go to the beach at least once a week and the water is very clean and clear. there's only 1 more toddler living in our village so we'd like to meet more friends.

charade is offline Registered User
    I'm not sure I can meet, unless it's on weekends, but which are the nice beaches around sai kung? I took my son to CWB Beach 2, I think, which was very beautiful but a little boring (for the parents) because it was very deserted and no restaurant. Any livelier beaches you ladies take your kids to?

KPClaire is offline Registered User
    Hi Em I live in Clearwater bay. I have two year old and one month old girls, drop me an email when you get here you are welcome to pop in for a cup of coffee, or we could head to one of the local pools. Others welcome too email me [email protected]