Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Stanley/South Side Baby Playgroup - interested to meet up?

Fionaaust is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggie View Post
    I think the above posts cover most if not all the classes in Stanley! Welcome to HK. I have a 1.5 and 3.5 yr boy happy to meet up at the playground or sth
    Thanks Biggie that would be good...perhaps plaza playground one afternoon. Once I figure out the PM I can send one to you or vice versa...

Stanley mama is offline Registered User
    Hi I also live in Stanley my two youngest are girls aged 2 and 3 we are here over the summer and would love to meet up for playmates and meet new people:) I'm from uk

Carrie&Oscar is offline Registered User
    I am new to HK and will be moving to Stanley mid August. I have a 5 month old baby and we'd love to meet some other Mums and bubs for a play and a chat. Email me on [email protected] and we can arrange something!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Posted via Mobile Device

Phoebewsm is offline Registered User
    We are a mix family living in Repulse Bay that I am from Hong Kong and my husband is from UK. Our 2.5 years old daughetr obviously choose English as her mother tongue.

I am planning to organize a cantonese playgroup at home for her, which she can learn my mother tongue in a relaxing and fun environment.

I am looking for some similar minded families to join the playgroup. English and Cantonese speakers are both welcomed.

Since I am a working mum that the playgroup can only be arranged on Friday afternoon, Sat afternoon or Sunday morning.

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] if interested.

kaandy is offline Registered User

RugBees (Rugby play programme) coming to Stanley Sept-Dec 2012

Hi Stanley Mummies

I just wanted to let you know that RugBees is starting sessions on Thursdays at Stanley.

RugBees offer a structured play-programme inspired by the great sport of Rugby. Kids are introduced to key motor and social skills in a non-competitive environment, using age-appropriate activities. Skills such as footwork, catching, balance, co-ordination, spatial awareness, colour recognition, teamwork and sharing , are encouraged through the use of stories, music, play and creative equipment.

Using creative themes such as Jungle Adventurer, Underwater Explorer, Fun in the Farm and Space Crusaders, each term follows a different theme to provide variety within the sessions. The first term kicks off mid Sept- Dec 2012 with a Jungle Adventurer theme. Session operate around Hong Kong, including Stanley, Aberdeen and Repulse Bay. With classes running 7 days a week. To book your child onto to the programme visit www.rugbees.com

chrcheu is offline Registered User
    Do u have classes around Central?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12