Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stokke highchair

Biggie is offline Registered User

Stokke highchair

Thinking of getting my 3.5 yr old a Stokke highchair as his baby highchair is getting really small for him and a regular chair is too low. Can a kid climb on off a stokke by himself? and does it really "grow" with the kid so we can still use it for several more years?
    Where do they sell it in HK? And if anyone has a second hand one to sell, would be interested too.

Flack is offline Registered User
    We have a Stokke and our child could climb onto it from about age 2. We stopped using the baby kit about that age and now just use it as a normal chair. At nearly 3 she still uses the chair. It definitely grows with the child, however she will move into a normal chair soon and we will use the Stokke for the next one.

Portia is offline Registered User
    The Stokke definitely does grow with the child. Our eldest is now 5.5 and he is still using it. We just keep moving the footplate and the seat down as he grows. We bought a second Stokke for our 2 year old. I've seen the chairs sold at Mothercare, but I think there are other places as well.

evgreen is offline Registered User
    I love our stokke tripp trapp and I call it the Eames chair for babies:) functional and beautiful. Got ours on Amazon.

shar_ssc is offline Registered User
    there's a store called baby homme at Olympian city mall that carries a wide range of stokke items including the trip trapp.

Honkyblues is offline Registered User
    My eldest (age 6.5) has had his Tripp Trapp since age 6 mths. My 4-yr-old and nearly 2-yr-old each have their own. The youngest one has reached the stage where he is trying to climb in and out, so we'll soon take the bar off for him and then he can easily - and safely - use it as a 'big boy's seat'.

It is very versatile, definitely grows with the child. If I put my 6-yr-old on one of our regular dining chairs he'd be kneeling up or fidgeting about in order to be comfortable at the table. He sits so nicely and comfortably on the Tripp Trapp. He'll use it for another few years yet.

MommyTo3 is offline Registered User
    We've had ours since 6 months and my 5.5 yo twins are still sitting in it. It's just easier, better position, we love ours.

Biggie is offline Registered User
    Thanks for all the feedback. Prob worth the investment. Need to bring my picky boy to try sit on one in a store.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast