- 06-07-2012, 01:52 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
I've recently just moved from Midlevels to Tung Chung and am expecting our first baby in late October. Any other new mums/mums-to-be in Tung Chung or Discovery Bay want to meet up for a coffee?
- 06-11-2012, 10:42 AM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Tung Chung
Congratulations on expecting your first baby! I have a 10 month old son and live in Tung Chung. We are a British family and have lived in HK for the last 4 years, in Tung Chung for the last year. I work Weds-Fri but am around on Monday or Tuesday if you would like to meet up for a coffee? The afternoons after 3.30pm are usually better for my son.
I am not sure where you will be living in Tung Chung but the Caribbean Coast forum is usually a good place to get in touch with other Mums and find out info about the area: www.caribbeancoast.org
Here is another website too: http://mummyconnections.webs.com/
My email address is [email protected].
- By erina320 in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2011, 08:27 AM
- By manya_feb in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2009, 03:39 PM
- By bbvv in forum EducationReplies: 10Last Post: 02-27-2008, 10:12 PM
- By mamaS in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2007, 11:03 AM
- By soon2bmom in forum PreconceptionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2007, 11:06 PM