Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Jan 2013 expecting ladies??

flowqueenbabe is offline Registered User
    amazing mammas!

i'm a valley gal also, but happy to meet wherever. how about you advise me whether you favour:

1. weekdays or weekends. if you have a favoured day, please advise;
    2. favoured time of the day between ... 09:00 - 13:00, 13:00 - 18:00, 18:00 - 21:00
    3. favoured location - central or happy valley (as it appears there's a few valley residents)

btw, if anyone is interested, i'm beginning prenatal yoga classes in central for the 5 saturdays in september, from 10:00 - 11:00. investment is cheap! message me directly for details.

look forward to catching up with you mammas soon!

sandrarodrigues is offline Registered User
    Hi all moms and moms to be. I am expecting my second child mid march and would love to meet with other expecting ladies. I am in NT but can travel too. In need of someone to talk to and share thoughts and frustrations about being pregnant in HK. Hope to hear from you soon...

Caraleya is offline Registered User
    Hi all moms
    I'm expecting my second child in April and I would like also to meet some mums. I feeling alone sometimes...I live in TST and soon in NT.
    Just want to have fun, tea & cake ^.^ hope to hear from u soon
    Posted via Mobile Device

Lozza is offline Registered User
    Hello ladies and your little bumps :-)

It has begun to dawn on me that I really need to start talking to other Mammas to be and stop scaring my non-pregnant friends with baby chit chat! I have heard excellent things from some mummy mates who joined the due date forum on here so hoping to meet some ladies to share this crazy experience with and for my wee one to have some ready-made playmates.
    I am due mid-January and feel like that due date is fast approaching and I have books to read and "stuff" to buy!

@ flowqueenbee - I'm IN for a meet up. Who would like to chat over lunch one day next week? Monday (10th Sept) or Wednesday (12th Sept) @ 1pm? Alternatively, 6pm on either day for a drink? I work in central so this suits me however it would be great if we could set up a regular lunch/coffee/mocktail event across different locations.

If anyone is keen please let me know and I am happy to book somewhere.

Really looking forward to meeting some of you soon,
    Lauren xxx
    [Email: [email protected]]

Hi Caraleya, where in NT are you moving? I am also in NT. Would love to chat some time. I am also expecting my second child in March! Hope to hear from you - take care!

BruceandRachael is offline Registered User
    Hello

I'm due the beginning of Feb with my first. I would be interested to meet up with you all who are expecting around the same time to swap stories and advice etc. I live and work in central - would be keen for lunch during the week if we can organise.

I am also interested in joining some prenatal yoga/pilates classes, if anyone has any recommendations of safe/certified classes please let me know.

Hope to meet you all soon.
    Rachael.

mandi01 is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies,

I am also due in mid January. If anyone is interested in getting together please let me know. I live in Central and am happy to meet anywhere. :) Amanda

Hi amanda, would love to meet up! I am in NT though...could meet somewhere halfway?! I am due mid march with my second.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast