Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Jan 2013 expecting ladies??

Dee Quinton is offline Registered User

Hi ladies,

I'm due with my first baby mid Jan and would love to meet up with other first time mummies, I live in Midlevels and work in Central - evenings and weekends are good for me. Does anyone fancy meeting maybe one evening next week - say Weds 26 or Thurs 27 Sept? xx

Quote Originally Posted by Lozza View Post
    Hello ladies and your little bumps :-)

It has begun to dawn on me that I really need to start talking to other Mammas to be and stop scaring my non-pregnant friends with baby chit chat! I have heard excellent things from some mummy mates who joined the due date forum on here so hoping to meet some ladies to share this crazy experience with and for my wee one to have some ready-made playmates.
    I am due mid-January and feel like that due date is fast approaching and I have books to read and "stuff" to buy!

@ flowqueenbee - I'm IN for a meet up. Who would like to chat over lunch one day next week? Monday (10th Sept) or Wednesday (12th Sept) @ 1pm? Alternatively, 6pm on either day for a drink? I work in central so this suits me however it would be great if we could set up a regular lunch/coffee/mocktail event across different locations.

If anyone is keen please let me know and I am happy to book somewhere.

Really looking forward to meeting some of you soon,
    Lauren xxx
    [Email: [email protected]]

BelHK is offline Registered User

Hi Ladies
    Really nice to see there are lot's of other mummies due around the same time as me! I am due on the 17th Jan and really keen to meet some other expat ladies in the same position! I work in Sheung Wan but close to central if anyone fancies lunch/coffee during the week or am free after work.
    Get in touch if you are keen or if some of have you have organised group meet up's would be great to join in on the next one!
    Thanks
    Annabel

Deb E is offline Registered User

Hi
    I'm due with my first baby on 26 Jan. I work in Central (until Christmas anyway) and live in Happy Valley. Would love to meet to up with other expecting mums.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Deb

lotey is offline Registered User

I am due in mid Dec but hoping to hook up with you guys either before or after our babies start being born
    pre baby I am working in Central and after the baby I will be at home in Shek o on the southside. Is anyone free to meet for a coffee over the next few weeks?

CharC is offline Registered User

Hi Ladies,

I am expecting Mid Jan 2013 with our first. I have only just arrived in HK (been here about a week) and would love to meet up with anyone for coffee/lunch etc.
    CHeers, Charlotte

Kateraats is offline Registered User

Hi girls,
    I am due in mid-feb and would also love to meet up with other mums due around the same time. I also work but would be free evenings or weekends:)

Mazz is offline Registered User

Hello Ladies, I am due early February. I live in Clearwater and frequently come over to HK island as I'm still working. I would love to meet you all!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123