Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Jan 2013 expecting ladies??

sushierao is offline Registered User

Jan 2013 expecting ladies??

Hi,

I am expecting my first in mid-jan 2013. I live on hk side and am planning to give birth in Matilda. However have yet to receive a confirmation from them. My obgyn says not to worry and that i will get a spot, but i am as i have not blocked anyother hospital. Anyone else going through this. Any suggestions?

Other expecting mums in jan who would like to meet up to talk about obgyn's and hospitals?

MarieHK is offline Registered User
    Hi there,

I'm due Jan 2013 and I just logged on to start a thread looking for other mums too!

I'm going through the public system as my employee insurance doesn't cover private so will be giving birth at Queen Mary. I've also register with Annerley for which is proving to be a good place to turn to.

Would love to meet up - I work full time though and so it would be limited to weekends or evenings I'm afraid. Could that work for you and any other Jan 2013 mums?

SLPmom is offline Registered User
    I am due in the very end of December (30th) and just got my Matilda confirmation last week after 9 weeks of waiting. Don't worry, if your doctor says you'll get a spot, I'm sure you will!

expat_mommy is offline Registered User
    Hello All,

My name is Mari and I am expecting my 1st baby Jan 5th. I'm from the US and am currently living in Shenzhen (Luohu) but I travel back and forth from mainland to Hong Kong often enough. I would love to meet up with other new moms and talk baby stuff and pregnancy.

Wish you all the Best and I hope to meet you all soon!!

Mari

Irishmom is offline Registered User
    Hello all pretty mums,
    I'm due in first week of march 2013 and living Gold coast but Love to travel to meet other mum to be please let me know if something is coming up.

KiwiMumToBe is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies,

How are your baby bumps growing?! I'm due with my second child on 1 January 2013 and haven't got much of a belly to show for it yet! Bring on the belly!

I would love to meet and baby talk.

I live HK side but am happy to meet where ever :)

lady park is offline Registered User
    Hello!

I've just got onto geobaby through a recommendation from a friend. I'm due mid-January 2013 and will be delivering at Matilda. I was wondering if you had any luck meeting up with other mums and mums-to-be. I live in Kowloon but go to Central often.Would love to meet up with ladies who are expecting!

Cheers!

schmeidi is offline Registered User
    Hi, I'm also due in mid-February! I live in Happy Valley but free to meet wherever :)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast