Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Recommending my helper

burrcl is offline Registered User

Recommending my helper

We're sadly being repatriated to the UK mid-August, and I'd like to recommend my helper Andrea if anyone is looking. She's been with us since the New Year only, but was with her previous employer for 9 years. She's helped look after my 10 month old son, who loves her, and is an excellent cook. We always have a clean house and clothes too! With her former employer she worked with dogs (10!!!) and slightly older toddlers/children.

She would like to stay on HK Island as she has family here, and requires live-in. She is 33 years old and Filipino. Please feel free to contact her directly on 5478 7200. PM me if you have any questions.

tyralim is offline Registered User
    hi,
    we have just moved to hk from london and have 14 month old baby.can you advise when your helper will be available?

Not until we leave I'm afraid.

mko111 is offline Registered User
    Hi
    I would also like to recommend my helpers.. I have 2 and they are sisters and have been working well but Im leaving my job and taking the kids with me abroad for now so will only need part time for husband. Both of them have been with me for almost 5 years and since i gave birth.. They are excellent with babies and kids.. also knows the in and out of HK! They have been taking the kids to many activities while I work full time and basically run the house. They are patient and extremely responsible especially with the kids. If anyone is interested please let me know..
    I think they might prefer Western family but other than that I believe they are flexible. They can be on the job pretty quickly and Im happy to let them leave early if they are ready!

Ok, seems I posted about Andrea too soon as she's been offered roles, but people wanted her before I can let her go! So, she's still available - from 18th August. She has very good English, and as I said, would like to stay on the Island, but also likes the look of DB having had an interview out there too.

Colzers is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by mko111 View Post
    Hi
    I would also like to recommend my helpers.. I have 2 and they are sisters and have been working well but Im leaving my job and taking the kids with me abroad for now so will only need part time for husband. Both of them have been with me for almost 5 years and since i gave birth.. They are excellent with babies and kids.. also knows the in and out of HK! They have been taking the kids to many activities while I work full time and basically run the house. They are patient and extremely responsible especially with the kids. If anyone is interested please let me know..
    I think they might prefer Western family but other than that I believe they are flexible. They can be on the job pretty quickly and Im happy to let them leave early if they are ready!
    Do the sisters have to both be hired together? And are the live in or out? Thank you!

rani is offline Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by burrcl View Post
    Ok, seems I posted about Andrea too soon as she's been offered roles, but people wanted her before I can let her go! So, she's still available - from 18th August. She has very good English, and as I said, would like to stay on the Island, but also likes the look of DB having had an interview out there too.

Am looking for someone to start in Mid August. PMing you
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

Ale28 is offline Registered User
    Hi. I'm Angela, I am looking for a new employer.would be available by end of this month..

Sent from my GT-I9003 using GeoClicks Mobile

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast