Do I need a doctor's note to fly?
- 07-04-2012, 07:45 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- hong kong
I think this would depend on the staff you encounter.
Was with CX for long haul flight to LAX at 25-week with my letter ready but was never asked for it. Just went to BKK over the long weekend on Emirates and was very visibly pregnant @29-week but once again no one asked for the letter. I would prefer to have a letter with me just in case though.
- By orientblue330 in forum EducationReplies: 14Last Post: 03-14-2015, 11:15 AM
- By thanka2 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2011, 03:32 AM
- By BigTums in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-17-2011, 08:42 PM
- By mwong222 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2008, 09:34 AM
- By teresahui in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 10-27-2006, 11:15 AM