- 07-01-2012, 10:56 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2012
Has anyone had any experience with the 'Initiation Program'?
Is it hard to get a place?
Does it really equip non-Chinese students with the skills needed for local School assimilation?
- 07-02-2012, 10:51 AM #2
my son attend a local school for non-chinese speaking students. he didn't do the initiation programme....the school he attends has an "english" class and a "chinese" class... it's a fairly good school in sai kung.
- By kellyst in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2010, 11:43 AM
- By juliechuang in forum EducationReplies: 6Last Post: 07-26-2009, 08:39 PM
- By educator in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2008, 05:37 PM
- By courtbas in forum EducationReplies: 7Last Post: 02-01-2008, 12:18 PM