Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Seeking play dates in kowloon side with 0-12 months old babies.

JoyousBaby is offline Registered User

Hi ladies, I have a 7mth old bb gal.. M living in Tung Chung but can travel to Kowloon to meet up. If there is any activity or meet up pls let me know. Thx

swiwi is offline Registered User

hi ladies, i'm new to HK living in TST and have a 4 month old baby boy. i'd love to meet other mums and babies. i'm a swiss- new zealander (german/ english). please let me know if you'd like to meet up (maybe in kowloon park?). looking forward!

idoll is offline Registered User

Hi all
    Im planning to go to harbour city tomorrow or day after for a little shopping with my little one. Jbabe what a coincidence. What were you suggesting we do there? Other than toys r us?? Im planning to go there too.. Let me know if any one is interested in joining me:) Im going for sure..

jprlee is offline Registered User

Hi there! My daughter is 7mths old n we live near Olympic station which we are happy to meet up with other bubs n moms during weekdays.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Tristan97414 is offline Registered User

Set the date

Hi we'd love to say hi to ya and your baby girl. Our boy Liam is one year old now and he's looking for some new friends in the city. Let us know when you are available. Thanks.
    Posted via Mobile Device

TULK is offline Registered User

Hi
    I live in TST and have a 4and half month old baby boy. Please let me know if you plan to meet up. Kowloon Park is a great idea. Im and Aussie and have been here for almost 5 yrs.

ruthmaomi is offline Registered User

hi Ladies, I'm a mother with 5 months old boy. My first son is 4 years already, I would like to meet other moms and babies during my first son's school time. AS my experiences, coffee time is good for social and chat, later on, we can go playroom together so babies can all crawl and play in a safe place.

Ruth

phoebemok likes this.

HK Foodie is offline Registered User

Hi Girls,
    I am always posting on these play date posts about USRC playgroup (anyone would think I run it!!). It is at USRC on Gascoigne Rd, Jordan & has great facilities (indoor a/c room full of toys like dress-ups, train set, baby gear, books, etc & a large, grassed outside area with swings, play equipment). It is open on Tues & Fri mornings, 9.30-11.30am. The toys are great & it is very casual. It does cost $70 for the 1st child (then $25 for each additional child).There is a Facebook site with some pics there.
    My 3 year old has been going there for the last year & we have made some great friends. She is about to start K1 next week (with 3 of the other girls we met through USRC) but luckily I also have a 10 week old to give me an excuse to keep going!!
    It was a life saver for me when I first moved to HK - both for my daughter & for me socially! Also, I found some organised play dates a little awkward & difficult to actually tee up a date.
    Hope to see you there!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast