Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Recommending Full-time helper

Anne1212 is offline Registered User

Recommending Full-time helper

I’m a mum of one and I'd like to recommend a helper Gemma if anyone is looking.

I met Gemma when I first started taking my son to playgroup and immediately I noticed she was very attentive to the child she was taking care of and the child loves her (I was the only mum in that class while all children were with helpers and you can easily see the difference of the attitude of helpers and the impact to the child!). I just came to HK with my son with no one to help and didn’t know any other mums back then and Gemma gave me lots of advice and help and it made a big difference to a new mum in town!

Gemma cooks Chinese and Western food. She has been working in HK for 15 years. She’s good with toddlers. Her current employer might be leaving HK soon and her contract is coming to an end in Aug 2012 (that means she can start a new contract with a new employer in HK right afterwards).

She would like to stay in west HK Island and HK is her home. Please feel free to contact her directly on 9194 7521 or 5681 7735. You can PM me if you want to have a chat about what I know.

She is very kind and mature and I trust she’ll do a good job which is why I’m confident in recommending her.

Thanks,
    Anne

Teesfamily is offline Registered User

Hi Anne,

Is Gemme a stay-in or stay-out helper? We are interested to meet with her as we need a helper at about the same time when Gemma finishes her current contract. Thanks!!

Char

Anne1212 is offline Registered User

Hi Char,
    Do contact her and you can understand more about her.
    Good luck!
    Anne

Missy is offline Registered User

Hi Anne,

Is Gemme still available? We are moving to Hong Kong from the U.S. 9/23 and will be living in Happy Valley. I have an 18 month old son and I was looking for either part-time or full time help. Can I contact her via email? I would like to set up an interview the first week we arrive.

-Missy