Kiangsu & Chekiang (International Section) – Is it good?? How about Choi Kei Yau?
- 07-11-2012, 01:36 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- Hong Kong
Hi, lemontea. Really, your baby also 4mths old? So beside KCIS, any school u think of applying? You could just go to their website to d/l the application form and submit the form together with the documents requested and mail it to them. They'll send you back receipt for confirmation. I dont think we have be called for interview until 2014 year end or even 2015~ we just put our names on the waiting list first. =) so do it asap~
- 08-26-2012, 03:51 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
PLK CKY is very hard to get in. They have over 2,000 applicants last year "fighting" for the P1 places. Both English and Chinese is demanding.
- By wongsa in forum EducationReplies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2016, 04:01 PM
- By Andreadavid in forum EducationReplies: 9Last Post: 07-10-2012, 10:09 PM
- By fatchai in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:22 AM
- By Morris in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2007, 10:08 PM
- By mlam in forum EducationReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2005, 06:57 PM