- 05-14-2015, 12:20 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2015
Does those home remedy really helps for constipation problem?
- 05-15-2015, 06:59 PM #18Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2014
Formula milk: Similac Advance, it is the only one (also amongs organic options) that does not have palm oil which inhibit calcium absortion.
Constipation: Chamomile water, no more than 60ml per day according to my family doctor, either in the bottle mix or in between feedings. I always start with 30ml first because always works as a charm in less than 30 minutes. Just once I needed a second 30ml dose. Safe in babies younger than 6 months (my baby had her first constipaton episode at 2 month old testing Enfamil Gentle Care...). Also works very well for gas and fussiness as to soak/clean baby girls private parts.
Hope to help.
- By kashismum in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 17Last Post: 05-20-2009, 12:18 AM
- By jeanyee in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2007, 02:52 PM
- By bbc mom in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2006, 10:31 PM
- By Rosewood in forum Family HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 11-06-2005, 10:31 AM
- By shaz in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 12-20-2004, 12:29 PM