- 07-26-2012, 12:07 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Hong Kong SAR China
First Aid Training for helpers
We have a newborn baby and would like to send our helper to a first aid course. I can see that Annerley, YWCA and Matilda offer them.
Has anyone sent their helper on one of these course and have any recommendations?
- 07-26-2012, 08:25 PM #2
I went to a regular first aid training course offered by Matilda, and the lady that teaches it also teaches for Annerley so I think there's probably a bit of overlap between the two. I was quite satisfied with my first aid course, but felt it was not as thorough as one that I had done previously in Australia through St John's ambulance or something like that. If I personally were to do another first aid course, I'd do St John's. Not sure if they offer "helper courses" though - or if you want a "helper course" or something more thorough...
- By FutureHKmom in forum Baby TalkReplies: 5Last Post: 08-13-2011, 12:25 PM
- By curiousmummy in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 08-26-2009, 10:52 AM
- By myriam in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2008, 07:49 PM
- By pinkpearl in forum Baby TalkReplies: 6Last Post: 07-04-2007, 05:50 PM