Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Meet and Greet

Aquarian is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies, I'm expecting my first at the end of January and would love to meet up.

I work weird hours so weekday lunchtimes are best for me if that works for others.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Jen

nrl173 is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies,

Due end March 2013 and would love to catch up or join groups that have already started meeting up! Free weekends mostly and weekday evenings (I work full time).

Pls let me know if there are any meet ups happening! Email below.

Nel
    [email protected]

KiwiMumToBe is offline Registered User
    Hi Irishmom,

I'm so very sorry to hear your news. Take care of yourself and all the best xx

Irishmom is offline Registered User
    @KiwimumTobe, thank you thats nice of you all, every one take care all and hope you guys can organize meet ups it helps you guys emotionaly specially if you far from family.

curlymum is offline Registered User
    Hello fellow mums-to-be,

I'm due at end Jan with my second. Would love to meet up if you ladies are planning anything. Do let me know!

@Irishmom - my thoughts are with you - I miscarried in Jan at 12 wks so know how tough it is. A (very) small silver lining is that apparently we're more fertile for the 6 months after a miscarriage (not that that info helps you when you're dealing with the loss). Take care,

Lesley

GHK
    GHK is offline Registered User
    Hi Expecting Moms! I'd love to be a part of a new mom's group if one has been started...I live in Wan Chai and can meet anywhere. My schedule is a bit wonky for the next month but after that I'll have a lot more free time. I'm actually not due 'til April 7 but the April- June board is not active at all...don't kick me out :)

Irishmom is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by curlymum View Post
    Hello fellow mums-to-be,

I'm due at end Jan with my second. Would love to meet up if you ladies are planning anything. Do let me know!

@Irishmom - my thoughts are with you - I miscarried in Jan at 12 wks so know how tough it is. A (very) small silver lining is that apparently we're more fertile for the 6 months after a miscarriage (not that that info helps you when you're dealing with the loss). Take care,

Lesley
    thank you Lesley that's nice of you, I miscarriage in natural way I did not like to go through D&C, so my Dr. advice me I don't have to wait for 6mos. but at least for my first period then start planning again....yes it's tough physically.emotionally depress but that's life trying to move on.

I hope you Ladies have a successful meetings and it goes well, sharing with others ladies your experience as preggy good or bad will help a lot emotionally specially those who are like me away from family a friends....
    kind regards and hope to meet you guys in the near future...

willowHK is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies,
    I'm expecting my first mid March and would love to meet up with other mums-to-be or join any groups that have already started. I work full time at the moment in Wanchai but am more than happy to catch up around lunches/evenings or weekends.

Hope to hear from people soon

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast