Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By GeoDerek

Why has a very serious complaint been removed by this website against Baby buddies/Al

PixieGirl is offline Registered User

Why has a very serious complaint been removed by this website against Baby buddies/Al

I posted a thread here earlier and I'm wondering why it has disappeared? I'm prepared to write it again as it is a serious complaint against Baby buddies/Alison's letter land. Any ideas anyone?

PixieGirl is offline Registered User
    Just saw similar complaint, apparently if you voice the truth they delete it, what's the point in having a forum? I will write my complaint once again, this time I will be nothing but factual and see if it get's deleted. However I have now got the police involved as I will not allow Baby buddies/ Alison's letter land rip off other parents.

GeoDerek is offline Registered User
    We apologise that your thread has been removed but would like to take a moment to let you know why we’ve removed it.

We can’t always be certain a complaint is being made by a real user; it could very well be a competitor of that business using our platform to spread a smear campaign (which we cannot condone) or someone else seeking to harm a business.

When it comes to older users who post on our site regularly, we generally trust they are providing unbiased information when they express positive or negative opinions about a service or business.

In this particular case you have also mentioned that police may become involved, and our stance is generally to let authorities address serious problems without becoming entangled.

We do appreciate your insight, and hope to see you on GeoBaby again in the future.

Please do email us on [email protected] and let us know if you have any updates about your case.