Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

IQ Air

Sazzy is offline Registered User

IQ Air

Hi All
    I am contemplating buying the IQ Air but it is soooooooo expensive.

My girls both have many coughs / chest infections and I am just wondering if there is anything else I can do to help them.

For those of you who have one already - do you actually think that it makes a difference? Any other comments?

Thanks

inkmink is offline Registered User
    My daughter has eczema so I bought one. Besides, HK air quality is so bad that I figured it is best if I am able to control the home environment since I can't do anything externally. Honestly, I do not see much difference to her skin pre/post IQ Air. However, having one satisfy me mentally that I have done what I could to make the home environment better for her. Now, we just have it turned on 24/7.

This website sells IQ Air at a cheaper price than places like Bumps to Babes but, the downside is you need a transformer.
    http://www.purenx.com

Alternatively, you may want to consider getting a 2nd hand machine (you see it sometimes on Classifieds section). Otherwise, there are Alen Air Purifiers or Amaircare which have pretty good reviews but at a cheaper price.

penguinsix is offline Registered User
    I bought the Alen Air Purifiers after reading a rather extensive review of them on the other expat site. They have performed quite well over the last two years. We run them basically 24/7 in the bedrooms and the living room more sporadically (often the kids will turn it off just by playing with the buttons).

Here is a picture of my filter after about 3 months in a room where the windows are closed most of the time. I posted this in another thread we had about air filters, but it is worth showing again.

http://penguinsix.com/wp-content/upl...011/02/air.jpg

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    I have friends who swear by ENJO cleaning products, I use them myself and I like them. My friend is a sales consultant with ENJO so if you're interested, I can put you in touch with her.

rani is offline Administrator
    Sazzy, are the girls taking any vitamins? Our little guy was sick quite often when he was younger, and like you was at the Drs every few weeks. One of the Drs suggested giving him Cod Liver Oil to help build his immunity and it has worked. We still take a spoon a day. He still gets sick but not as often as before.

Am going to an Enjo party tonight. Will let you know how it goes.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

inkmink is offline Registered User
    One option to boost the immune system is to take probiotics. Are your girls taking any? You can get Infant's Probiotics from Udo's Choice - sold at 360 in the fridge section. They are for kids from 0-5 yrs old.

DaveFather is offline Registered User
    This post is old but does your Alen Air still work well and would do you still recommend it over other brands, e.g. Iqair?

Thanks!

Scroll to top