English/Aussie Mum with a 3 year old and a 6 month old (both boys) causeway bay
- 10-16-2013, 09:41 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2013
Pks feel free to watsapp me so we can keep in touch once the person has been selected.
The catonese might be a bit beyond a 10month old but its always good to get them exposed to tones and native sounds.
This weekend is out for me but whatsapp and you can keep up with the activities and anything happening...ur most welcome to join.
- By sherwes in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 13Last Post: 07-09-2012, 04:25 PM
- By Em B in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-06-2012, 10:19 AM
- By ting666 in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 12Last Post: 11-06-2011, 09:39 AM
- By twin mum in forum Pregnant with MultiplesReplies: 14Last Post: 01-17-2008, 07:25 PM
- By Ali100 in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-24-2007, 11:43 AM