Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

English/Aussie Mum with a 3 year old and a 6 month old (both boys) causeway bay

Melxx is offline Registered User

English/Aussie Mum with a 3 year old and a 6 month old (both boys) causeway bay

Hi there

My 3 year old son and my 7 month old son are arriving in Hong Kong on 10th September and I would love to be able to meet some other mums for play dates/ coffees etc.

We have been living in the Uk for the last year and prior to that we were in Sydney for 10 years. We'll be staying in North Point with my mother in law :-s!

Looking to get out and about as soon as we get there as my 3 year is very active boy ( as most are ) .

Looking forward to living there and meeting lots of new people.

Cheers
    M

uncadeaudesange is offline Registered User
    Hi Melxx

Welcome to HK. I am not living in CWB. But, I love to make friend with you. I have 2 sons. 1 is 3 yrs old and 1 is 1 yr old.

We can have culture exchange for us and our kids. After you settled down, we can arrange a play day or coffee time.

Hope to see you soon. ^^

may.dj is offline Registered User
    Hi Melxx, not sure if Kennedy Town is too far for you to travel to but a few moms and myself have a playgroup Fri mornings with kids around 2-3 yo. You are welcome to join. I also have a 4m old girl so babies can also "play". Contact me if u r interested I will provide details [email protected]

Melxx is offline Registered User
    Hello there.

I'll be moving from Cwb to near Tsim Sha Sui at the end of next week. Would love to meet up sometime. Perhaps this week?? My no. is 6694 1742. If you suggest a time and place we will be there!! :-)

Mel and the boys
    Posted via Mobile Device

uncadeaudesange is offline Registered User
    Hi Mel

Happy to see your quick response.

TST, I always go to there with my sons. Sorry that I am busy in this week. May be ....... next Sat or Sun.

Do you have whatapps? I may call you or whatapps to you if you have.

Autumn is a good season. Later, we can go to garden with your kids. They shall play a kite or go on a picnic.

Anyway, i am please to make a friend with you. ^^

Angel

Fionaaust is offline Registered User
    Hello Melxx,

I am an Aussie mum living in Stanley however not too far from CWB. I have a girl 3yrs and boy 14mths. We moved here from Malaysia (prior Singapore & Sydney) in May this year and still trying to build up some playdates for the kids. My daughter is in nursery in the mornings. Anyway more than happy to meet up for a coffee playdate chat etc. Just send me a PM to let me know. Great spot for the kids down here Stanley Plaza with a Pirate Ship play equipment for the kids to run around on.

Also there is a lovely Playgroup for 0 - 3yrs at St Stephens College. Which runs 3 mornings per week -only for mums not maids therefore you can meet more mothers. Let me know if you would like more details.

Cheers
    Fiona

NovaHiggs is offline Registered User
    Hi there, is your playdate still going on? I have a 3 years old boy and visiting HK from US in Nov. Wish to join ya'll.

NovaHiggs is offline Registered User
    Hi Fiona, may I ask you the playgroup schedule? Is it English speaking group? Would love to take my 3 years old there during our visit to HK in Nov. My kid doesn't speak Cantonese, I'm trying to find English/Mandarin speaking playgroup in HK. Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast