Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Mandarin(Putonghua) Tutor Required for 6 yr old

nanay is offline Registered User

Mandarin(Putonghua) Tutor Required for 6 yr old

Hi Everyone.
    If any one has a recommendation on a tutor for a Year One (native english speaker) to help with Chinese (mandarin) homework, please pass on the information. School is now in full swing and I can see that I wont be much help (if any) to his chinese homework.
    Any good agencies or private recommendations we live in tai kok tsui (near olympic MTR).
    Thank you very much
    Emma

Hi, I am a native Chinese teacher and hold a Bachelor degree in Language Education and a certificate in psychology. I have taught Chinese two schools and learning centers for over 5 years in HK and Australia. Most of my private students are from CDNIS, HKIS and YCIS, so I am quite familiar with their curriculum. Some of my children just got exceeding in their tests (the only one their class).

Besides, for beginners, I could show parents the syllabus of a 1-year Mandarin Programme. I prepared this one for a learning certer and it seems work for 80% of the beginners.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me. Thanks.
    Olivia

Oh, forgot my contact information. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or 61810126. Thanks.