- 09-10-2012, 12:47 AM #9
i agree it's normal... what i was saying is that if i were writing the OP, i would probably have used "constantly" in my post. it is a bit of an exaggeration, i'm sure. i highly doubt that the OP's child is sick every single day.... but when a child gets sick once per month or once/3weeks, it feels like you've just gotten over one sickness only to encounter the next one.
- By JoyousBaby in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 03-22-2012, 02:38 AM
- By kyojee in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 9Last Post: 11-28-2009, 02:37 AM
- By yuukalim0404 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 18Last Post: 11-19-2008, 02:02 PM
- By JANE892 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 03-09-2008, 07:06 PM
- By shri in forum Family HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 03-29-2007, 12:54 AM